Sunday, September 9, 2012

New Engine Parts

Today I ordered and picked up some parts for the new engine. From craigslist I got a Edelbrock Performer intake manifold that is in next to new condition that I pick up for just $50 along with a Edelbrock 650cfm carburetor that was just rebuilt and also in very nice condition for $80. Both very good prices. I also ordered a new fuel pump, AC Delco spark plugs, and gaskets from Jeg's (Check the link on the right hand side of the page). Those parts along with the distributor I purchased for the other engine should get this Chevy 350 going good.



New update's of how the rest of the engine is coming along are up on the "Engine" page along the top bar. Let me know what do you think about this carb and intake? Leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment