Thursday, August 30, 2012

Rod Ends for Four Link Suspension

I just placed my order for this rod ends kit (shown below) from "Racing Rod Ends" that will be used in making the four-link suspension.   The kit comes complete with everything from the 3/4 x 3/4 inch rod ends, cone spacers, jam nuts, and weld-in threaded bungs. They are not the really high grade rod ends but with a static radial load of 18,810 pounds and a much nicer price of just $167.20 they will do the job. Now all I need it do is make up some brackets and get the 1 1/4 by .120 inch tubing that the weld in bungs fit and I'll have everything I need to make the four link suspension setup.


There's a link to Racing Rod End on the right hand side of the page. They have a wide selection of rod ends at a very competitive price, the best I could find after a long internet search.


No comments:

Post a Comment