Saturday, June 29, 2013

It's Christmas in the Summer!

After being caught up with other parts of my life such as graduation and full days of work I decided it was time to get some work knocked out on this project so I got online and ordered a bunch of parts that I needed to get closer to a test drive. When they arrive all at once it was like having Christmas all over again getting to unwrap six big boxes of parts. Here's what I got...


  1. B&M Pro Ratchet Shifter
  2. Jeg's 2.25 inch exhaust kit
  3. Two Jegs straight-through glass pack mufflers
  4. Two 3 inch chrome plated exhaust tips
  5. Airaid cone air filter
  6. An assortment of 2 inch silicon hose bends to make radiator plumbing
  7. Nitrogen filling kit
  8. Two Trail Gear spiked tubing plugs


More information about each part and its installation yet to come! Pictures will be up soon to.

No comments:

Post a Comment